2012-02-04

"Forget The Last Two Minutes."

Last night, I gave a client an instruction to forget two minutes. And she did.

We'd just had an incredible session. I gave her instructions, steered her around, made her body tingle with lust, gave her weird sensations like tasting honey with her fingertips, froze her in place like a statue. Stiff as a board. You know. The usual fun, tinted with the usual erotic potential, but more sensual play than sexual - making her taste chocolate, hearing her moan with pleasure as a phantom silk scarf draped over her breasts, the feel of the cool chill of the fabric against her skin.

Anyway, as we were winding up and I cleared all her active instructions so she'd be feeling normal after the session, I suddenly wondered if I could make her forget the last topic she had been talking about. I picked an inconsequential part of the conversation. We'd been talking about the weather. She made a joke about getting out the suntan lotion because of the weatherman always getting it wrong.

And then I gave her the instruction "Forget the last two minutes."

She froze in silence.

"Now where were we?" I said.

"I've no idea," she replied.

I was almost too shocked to say anything myself, but I caught myself, said "Never mind. Couldn't have been important," and moved on to talk about booking the next session.

I had never seen such complete amnesia. I have been able to trance loads of people, but a lot of them have this inability to train their memories to forget what happens during a deep trance. I've developed some pretty powerful amnesiac instructions to help, but still some residue always remains.

This, however, was total.

I have a lot to think on before the next session, but it will be very interesting to see what happens. Can I instruct a client's conscious mind directly, hear him or her respond, then erase the memory of having given the client that instruction and have the unconscious mind continue to follow the instruction, without putting the client in a trance first?


This is something I would seriously like to try. And I shall, the very next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment