2012-01-28

Telephone Trance

At midnight tonight, just 45 minutes ago, I got a call from a new client, who wondered if I could trance her.

Over the phone.

I have never actually tranced anybody on the phone before. I've received calls from people I've previously entranced, certainly: but never a clear mind, waiting for her first induction.

It took ten minutes. A perfect, clear, flawless induction, from full consciousness down to deep trance.

I gave the new client her instructions, an anchoring trigger and a global, and brought her conscious mind back. We chatted for a few seconds, and then I triggered the first global instruction to stand up.

Which she did. Instantly. No hesitation or thinking. It freaked her out.

Not as much, however, as what I did next.

I made her remove one item of clothing, which she did - her top. Bear in mind she still had the phone in her hand.

I then gave her an instruction to remove her bra, and then after a few seconds, everything else.

So after about a minute or two, she'd gone from sitting down to standing up, then topless and then naked.

Then she told me that she was actually facing an open window, and people were outside staring at her.

At first, I blocked her from being able to close the curtains - but then after a bit, I released her from that instruction and she closed the curtains, which was fine because I then commanded her to begin masturbating.

I added globals as she masturbated - a sense of someone caressing her breasts and suckling her nipples, warm breath on the back of her neck - and finally, when she was ready, I released her so she could orgasm.

After this, I cancelled all the instructions except the anchoring trigger, and she said she would like to come back and do it all again in a few weeks, so I would call this all an unqualified and complete success.

So, then, I can trance new minds over the telephone too.

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment