2022-09-04

Audio Post - Pied Piper Experimental 110

I'm delighted to introduce to you Mixcloud, a site dedicated to posting music. I've been busy, but I took the time to begin to post some new files to this site.

Here is the first offering, Pied Piper 110 Experimental.

This file must be played with caution. When you play it, you notice its effects practically immediately, and you can experience the file's effects as if you're on a high, because this file has caused listeners to lose their inhibitions and dance naked together. And this is confirmed by many listeners, who have contacted me after listening to this.

Virtually every listener has dropped into a deep hypnotic trance close to the end of this file. Once you have listened to it, when you have come back in the room after your trance, contact me to tell me what you did, and how you feel.

Enjoy this file.

No comments:

Post a Comment