2018-12-17

The Pull - A Fantasy


A wand like this has a power above and beyond what you might expect.

It's the obsidian crystal at the tip. Obsidian has always been a protector and "truth stone," drawing out truth and clearing away obfuscation.

But what the crystal crowd don't tell you, because they don't know, is that obsidian has a very dark power. Obsidian draws out negative energies. What they don't realise is that the pull can be made to work on the mind, or even the entire living body. A pull, which feels like being on the edge of a steep gravitational incline.

There is something I want to try out. I intend to buy an obsidian-tipped wand like this one, perhaps one not so fancy.

The New Age store where this fantasy takes place is a real place. The person who runs the store is pretty. I don't particularly have any attraction towards people, being an ace - an asexual - but this is as good a place to demonstrate the power of this wand as any.

So, on purchasing the thing, I open the wand, take it out of its box, brandish the wand, and call it by its name. I don't know its name until I have it in my hand, connect with its power, make it one with me.

And then I tell the shop owner about the pull of the obsidian, and how I can pull Mum towards me whenever I point a piece of obsidian at her back, and here's a rather larger piece in a wand, just radiating that gravitational pull.

And at this point, I give the wand a little twitch, and she rocks on her feet towards me ever so slightly.

Then I give the wand a bigger twitch, and this time she notices it.

The third time, I don't twitch the wand - I point it and begin to pull an invisible cord between us, shortening it, strengthening the pull.

The owner, and I'll call her Paula, begins to take steps towards me, her eyes fixed on the wand, her attention drawn towards the wand.

Her body drawn to the wand.

At the end point, she is practically on top of me, the wand radiating a gravitational draw that has proven to be utterly irresistible to Paula, whose mind is blank, her gaze unwavering, and her slender body draped over me, with the wand between us, her flesh pressed to my flesh.

Then I gently deactivate the wand, and let her feel the restoration of her autonomy, her mind, and her body. Like I said ... this is a fantasy.

And a very powerful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment