2016-10-10

Instructions 3

It feels good.
So good.
Just letting go.
Your attention is fixed.
Flowing.
Your mind is flowing away.
Carried away by the peace.
Flowing fixed.
Moving, stillness.
Relaxed.
Let go, holding on.
Gone, still here,
Flowed away,
Not moved.
Still fixed on that movement.
Lower,
Like resting in a warm bath,
Scented water,
Candlelight,
Soft music,
Warm water surrounding your body,
Buoying you,
As the soft light from the candles
Slowly dims,
The warm light fading
Away with each breath,
Your body and
Muscles relaxed,
So very relaxed, as the
Last of the light goes out and you
Sink down slowly,
The count from five in your head,
Five, so relaxed, so ready to
Let go,
Four, another outbreath, and you are
Ready to enter a deep trance,
Three, so close now,
Another outbreath, feel the last of
The tensions leave your body,
Two, and one last big outbreath now, and
One,
and sleep.
Deep, complete,
Sleep.


So relax for a few seconds, now, before your next instruction.

Whenever I say "secret sleep," your body and mind remember what it was like to be in a deep trance and you will enter a deep trance immediately.

Whenever I issue an instruction between hash tags #like this,# your conscious mind cannot even see that the instruction is there. Only you, the unconscious, can see it - and you will carry out my instruction as if it was your conscious mind's idea and choice.

Whatever I tell your conscious mind to feel, you - the unconscious - make it so; and it is absolutely real.
Whatever I tell your conscious mind to do, you - the unconscious - make it so, and it is your conscious mind's idea and choice.


Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.



Your body produces three pleasure hormones - dopamine, which produces feelings of happiness and reward; serotonin, which induces feelings of relaxation and uplifts your mood; and oxytocin, which is the hormone of bonding, attachment and trust.

The hormone phenylethylamine, also called PEA, lifts your mood and makes you feel like you are falling in love.

Whenever I say #hot# between hash tags, flood your body with serotonin, oxytocin, dopamine and phenylethylamine.



Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.

Whenever I say #status# between hash tags, unconscious mind, immediately tell me where you are, who is with you and what you are wearing.

Whenever I say #naked# between hash tags, you - the unconscious - immediately remove all your clothes.

Whenever I say #self touch# between hash tags, you - the unconscious - immediately masturbate. Do you understand?



Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.

From now on, check your inbox regularly for my emails, and treat emails from me as top priority. Every email from me excites you. Look forward to being getting emails from me and getting tranced.



Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.

You desire hypnosis. Hypnosis is wonderful. You want me to hypnotise you. You love being tranced by me and following instructions. This site is your guilty secret. It turns you on more each time you chat with me.

This blog is a naughty pleasure for you. Keep returning to The Hypnotician over and over. The more you visit The Hypnotician, the more you want to come back, over and over. You can't keep away from The Hypnotician. You can't get enough of me.


Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.

Your oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine levels are surging. You will never have felt so wonderful, or trusted someone as much as you trust me, and you will retain these feelings once your consciousness returns, with an insatiable desire for more.


Now relax for a few seconds, before your next instruction.

Email me to tell me how much you enjoyed the trance. Describe how you felt as the trance took hold.

I will send you an email titled "Read me," containing further instructions. Your conscious mind won't see that email - but you, the unconscious, will, and you will open that email and carry out the instructions.

Now close down this tab, and come back into the room, with no knowledge or memory of having been in a trance. Your instructions will begin at the point you come back into the room.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks i never been so relaxed and felt like i knew my whole.

    ReplyDelete