2015-05-31

Audacious Experiments, 2

Experiment two. One client only.

I gave the client a post-hypnotic suggestion (a "post"); when I told her I was going to make a cup of tea, she would go into the kitchen to get a drink for herself. While she was there, she would open two hydroxyzine capsules and mix the sedative powder into her drink. All without her conscious knowledge.

She did so. She complained about an odd grittiness and weird aftertaste in her drink, but she took her drugs like a good little subject. She did not even know that she'd done it until I pointed it out to her.

For the record - I secured the client's consent beforehand. She explicitly asked me to give her this very specific post. I conducted the experiment over Yahoo Messenger. She lives in Hawaii, and she is in company whom she trusts, looking after her unconscious body.

No comments:

Post a Comment