2015-05-15

Client All-Call: ADULT Thunderbirds Are Go 2015 Fans (18+) Needed For Unusual Experiment

It’s a very long story, but I can hypnotise people very effectively - and for a select few clients, I present them with one hell of a show.

Some of my clients have experienced visits by Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Christina Hendricks, the guy who played Kevin Flynn’s son in Tron Legacy, Scott Bakula and Michael Weatherly from NCIS.

Some of my other clients have enjoyed visits by fictional characters - Jack Reacher, Saffron from Firefly, Men in Black, Grey aliens, and even people from TV shows (such as NCIS Special Agent Pride’s daughter and her boyfriend from NCIS: New Orleans or Steve McGarrett from the modern adaptation of Hawaii Five-O).

Most of all, in their trances I’ve staged appearances for my clients of characters from CGI animations and video games - characters who could not possibly be human, such as characters from Shin Megami Tensai: Persona.

And so I come here, wondering if there are any adult fans (18+ ONLY) of the modern CGI Thunderbirds Are Go! series, who would be willing to enjoy letting me put them in a trance in order that I can send them on a unique hypnotic trip featuring the appearance of the characters from the series in their very own living rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment