2015-05-17

Another Way To Entertain My Clients

I recently enjoyed a conversation with one of my clients, who was watching television. I placed my client into a trance during our conversation, and sent her instructions as to what was happening on the television screen.

Here's a transcript of what happened between myself and the client X.

Me: There's an additional scene on the TV after the epilogue.
Me: [woman] is alone in her office, smoking, and someone pumps laughing gas into the room.
Me: Sexy music plays as she is unable to stop laughing; then she takes off her clothes and dances naked to the music.
Me: Then ***** ********** comes into the room, naked, and also affected by the gas. They end up fucking on the desk in the show. Do you understand?

X: Yes I understand

Me: Tell me when all this starts to happen on the TV, and what you are feeling when you see what's going on on the TV

X: The scene just started happening. It's pretty damn hot and it's getting me really hot and worked up.

I love hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment