2014-09-23

Feeling Hot

Have you ever felt aroused for no apparent reason, during the day or night? Sudden flushes of sexual desire, heart beating, your cheeks reddening, that warm rush reaching down from your eyes all the way past your collarbone?

Some of you may have felt an unexpected and sudden desire to remove your clothes. Some of you may have done so in a public place.

There is at least one of my clients, currently on the Dormant List, who was in a meeting, had to excuse herself, went to the bathroom, removed all of her clothes, put them all on again without her underwear and went back into the meeting, where she spent the rest of her time opening and closing her blouse and flashing her legs Sharon Stone style.

Many of my clients have had an irresistible urge to just remove all of their clothes as we talked over Skype. At least one client invited her boyfriend to chat with me over Skype on some trivial matter, and performed an impromptu striptease while we chatted, thoroughly distracting him during our supposedly serious conversation.

In one memorable face to face first contact meeting with an old client of mine, the client - whom I'd primed with instructions weeks in advance - knelt and kissed my amethyst ring.

The staff still look on me suspiciously when I'm in Chester railway station.

You're not the only clients on my books, you know. And I've taken my cues from that hypnotist who, a number of years back, programmed one of his (or perhaps her) clients, a beautiful blonde, to walk into a college frat house in the States, remove all her clothes and bring herself to orgasm on the sofa in the common room.

I also take my cues from the stage magician and accomplished hypnotist Derren Brown, whose shows feature delightful scenarios such as ambush hypnosis - people pass by payphones which ring; the person picks up the phone; someone says something to them; and slowly, they slump to the ground as the trigger activates and they snap immediately back into trance.

The next time you get so very, very hot under the collar, it could be you. But then again, it may be your unconscious mind, working under secret orders.

You might want to contact me to say hello by the time you get to the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment