2014-07-13

Touch and Sensation

Have you had a taste or smell that you swore was real? A taste of chocolate on your tongue, the scent of roses, the texture of ripe fruit as you bite into it? The juices flowing down your throat, seeping out from closed lips, your tongue licking for every last stray drop flowing down your chin?

My clients know this. I've had my clients eating chocolate, tasting grapes, tomatoes and peaches. Every sensation is absolutely real, highly satisfying and totally intimate; a sharing of sensation, with only the caress of a few words to their unconscious mind.

The scent of roses; wildflowers; fresh fruit; they are easy to create. The taste of an intimate lover's skin, the light tang of perspiration, the texture and warmth of firm skin to the tongue, the caress of the lover's tongue against their teeth, the taste of lipstick, hot breath, body heat; I've sent my clients those sensations, too.

I've even managed more exotic sensations - the smell of cigarette smoke from a tulpa lover as she lights up after sex; the tightness of the medical breathing mask and the cold sickly sweet scent of nitrous oxide gas; the dizziness, the lightheadedness, the inability to stop laughing at everything ...

... oh, yes, I have done this, too.

The sting of a hypodermic needle as it pierces the skin of your arm ...

I even know how to inflict pain on you.

That is one of the most powerful lessons of hypnosis that I can imagine. There is a point to my blog, and it is this. These sensations can be yours, if you wish.

All you have to do is to ask for it. Ask, and perhaps read one of my hypnotic pages first.

No comments:

Post a Comment