2014-05-12

Three Years Old

Wow. Hard to imagine that my blog is three years old today.

Trying to think of some highlights of the past three years. k

Here's where it all began. The first few posts were a bit of a story of my early years, at least concerning my development as a hypnotist.

Early on, I posted about ethics. This would become a running theme throughout the blog, culminating in my Code of Ethics:-

Your Fun Is My Fun.
Your Space Is Sacred.
Your Consent Cannot Be Taken.


I've also established the purpose of this blog, namely:-

Why command, when you can persuade?
Why persuade, when you can tempt?
Why tempt, when you can seduce?

Now while I've entertained you with fiction pieces such as Hypnotrice, extracts from my erotic gas-themed novels and video clips of various people being sedated and tranced, that's not been the main thrust of this blog. I can't even say that the purpose of my blog is to allow you to enjoy the fantasy of meeting people who are the embodiment of your deep sexual fantasies, such as The Obamas or other celebrities.

The main point of Hypnotic Erotic has been, and always will be, the posting of blog entries which are powerful hypnotic scripts designed to put you deeply into a trance. Very, very deep.

I would say that I've pretty much succeeded in doing what I set out to do, these last three years - establish myself as a tist of substance, gather up a regular clientele and have some fun, as well as sharing some kinks with a receptive audience who, until I showed them what was available, might have gone through their lives believing themselves to be utterly alone in having, say, a fetish for being drugged, hypnotised or anaesthetised, or in wanting to be seduced by the imagos of supermodels or movie stars projected into your head.

I would like to say that the next three years are the time when I will begin to build up my power base. It's definitely something to strive towards.

Many Happy Returns #remove your clothes#, Hypnotic Erotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment