2014-04-14

Bad Clients

I have just been approached by a really grubby contact, demanding - not asking, demanding - that I just do hypnodom stuff on him. You know, forced masturbation, climax denial, dolliification, sissification. All lust, no protocol.

He seemed okay yesterday, and very happy to be sent three sendings for sex. But today, he sent me an email demanding that I restrict my services to what I just listed above. Also, hypnotising him to want to masturbate in public and pay me money and then forget he did it. Overall, what he's said turned out to be really, really creepy and I felt my food coming back up into my mouth when I read his email.

People, it's okay to turn down a client if he's creeping you the hell out. And if he's becoming the demanding type, coming on whenever the hell you're on Skype, no matter if you're with a more interesting, loving client or not, demanding that you give them the attention instead of that client ... you're within your rights to tell them to clear off, then remove them from your contacts list.

I think people are aware, by now, that I do so many fun things with hypnosis. The sendings you get are probably the cutting edge of hypnosis. There is some power is what I do, and I do it very, very well indeed.

If I wanted subs, I would advertise for clients to be my subs and dolls. Have any of you seen an advert from me calling for you to come to me as a sub / doll / to be Stepforded?

I can't even wear latex. It makes me look like a seal or even a giant walking butt plug.

So, to summarise, if any man makes you feel like you want to throw up and/or back away slowly, do so. There are seven billion people on this planet, and even dead people are better company than a needy client.

And if it's a woman who's making you feel like throwing up, trust me - behind that woman is a man with a fake profile pic. Stay away. Stay loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment