2014-03-21

Practically Telekinesis

As I write this, I have just been giving a friend of mine a back massage, in the shower.

Sounds good, doesn't it?

The thing is ... I'm a continent and an ocean away, with a four hour time difference between us. Nonetheless, she feels the warmth, the firmness of the fingers on her back, working at her stiff, sore muscles - and damn me if that endorphin rush from her brain wasn't real enough to stop the pain from her muscles.

What I do with my clients ... it's practically telekinesis. A mutant power.

And I have no idea yet what the limits are.

And yes, what I am saying here is that if you want to experience an abduction fantasy, or be visited by a celebrity, just submit to me first.

The rest ... well, you will see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment