2013-12-22

Seduced By The Obamas

Since I no longer have this particular subject on my active list, I guess she won't mind me recounting this anecdote.


A recent client of mine received some strange visitors to her home. I tranced her and gave her instructions to prime her; then once I restored her conscious mind, I asked her to check out her kitchen.


She saw President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, sitting in the kitchen. They were wearing bathrobes. As she approached them, they stood up and removed their bathrobes - they were both stark naked underneath.


I gave her these thought forms, pretty much to do with as she pleased. She chose to be pleasured by "Michelle" while "President Obama" sat and watched. Michelle was, to the client, absolutely real.


I got feedback from my client afterwards. Skin texture, warmth, scent, the voice, the touch ... it could not have been more real.


Continuing to experiment with what I can and cannot do with this, but ... well, my experiments with hypnosis just opened up a whole new field of experience altogether.


X-posted from my blog at the Luciferian Research Society site.

No comments:

Post a Comment