2013-08-21

Celebrity Seduction?

Some recent successes with trance work have given me confidence in something that I would really like to try out for myself.


Some time back, I posted here about celebrities one might be interested in having sexual intimacy with; and of course here, I commented briefly on what would be the perfect endorsement of my blog, namely that a major celebrity should find this blog, try out one of the pages and become a thoroughly entranced client, subject to my cruel, capricious Svengali whims.


What would you do if, as a client, you wanted to go to bed with - say - Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) from Star Trek: Voyager, Hoshi Sato (Linda Park) or T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) from Star Trek: Enterprise, Vala (Claudia Black) from Stargate SG-1, Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) from Doctor Who, Emma Frost (January Jones) from X-Men: First Class, Mystique (Rebecca Romijn) from the original X-Men series, or Irene Adler (Lara Pulver) from the BBC's Sherlock?


How about Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder)from Stargate SG-1, Loki (Tom Hiddleston) from Thor and The Avengers, young Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and young Professor X from X-Men: First Class, Mitchell from Being Human or Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman from Sherlock?


In recent trance sessions, my clients have been seduced most pleasantly by projections of figures such as anime characters brought to life, their own animae, sports personalities they fancied, their own next door neighbours, my next door neighbours, Lady Gaga, Morgan Freeman, Annie from Being Human, Merlin (Colin Morgan) from the BBC's Merlin, Michelle Obama - and even cameo appearances by Joanna Cassidy and the President of the United States, naked.


I think that this must be a fun and interesting avenue to pursue. Contact me and let me trance you and test your ability to enjoy encounters with the people of your dreams.


I really need to go professional with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment