2013-06-09

Abrupt Cutoff

I sometimes get cut off by a session in mid-flow. Sometimes, it's the ISP - but sometimes, it's the client who, despite wanting a trance, suddenly gets cold feet and quits.


I just had one session end abruptly earlier today.


After a basic trancing and implantation of a trigger, I set up emails with the unconscious mind. Sending emails to that address was basically a way of communicating with the unconscious without the conscious mind knowing about it.


Yes, that really is as Manchurian Candidate as it sounds.


The one problem was that neither of us could get together at the same time for any period. But then the client finally visited her folks', and I managed to get online on time for the two of us to finally chat.


It was while her conscious mind was chatting to me about the weather and the like that I sprang the instructions to her, via a very cooperative unconscious mind which was almost a second personality inside her.


Her unconscious mind suggested that she take a bath. I told her to do so; her conscious mind told me that she had suddenly decided to take a bath.


Next, while she had lain in the tub for a few minutes, I told her unconscious to follow my orders, seize control of her body from her conscious mind, and get up out of the bath and step onto the landing, then stand there while her unconscious awaited another instruction from me.


The conscious mind then emailed me wondering why she'd suddenly felt this urge to get up out of the bath and wander naked onto the landing of her parents' house - also, why she had wanted to go into their bath in the first place.


But the real fun came with the next instructions. Her unconscious was then told to take her body downstairs into the living room, sit on the sofa and begin touching herself.


And that is what her conscious mind went and did.


Now bear in mind that she is naked, dripping wet, sitting on the sofa of her folks', masturbating while her parents are outside, in the garden.


As she was about to come, I relocated her into the kitchen - where her conscious mind texted me to say that she couldn't stop playing with herself, and desperately needed release.


Which I gave her.


And now this is the frustrating bit - I instructed her to go back to the bath, slip into the waters, then return to a deep trance and wake up in five minutes, with no memory of how she got back into the bath from the kitchens.


Since this afternoon just gone, I have heard nothing. Nothing at all. So frustrating.


And I only hope it's something technological, like her mobile phone falling into the bath and drowning or something, rather than something like her getting cold feet.


I have such good clients these days. Amazing, compliant, so much into hypnotic restraints and the whole being-controlled-by-emails thing. I hope I haven't lost this one; she is one of the best clients I have had since 2011.


Edit: No sign of her. If I don't hear from her on Monday, she goes into the Dormant List on Tuesday.


Edit: She's returned. I've since had a brilliant second session.

No comments:

Post a Comment