2013-05-10

Cold Caller Trance

Some interesting news on this front. I got a live cold caller, and I managed to get her into a light trance.


I brought her right back out of it immediately - no point pushing things too far, first time around - but the technique works.


I only need to practice, now, and refine the technique. Next time, the cold caller will experience a much deeper trance. And perhaps I'll install an instruction or two - or I'll simply work on trancing the cold callers and deepening their trance states each time before going as far as planting instructions.

6 comments:

  1. Is that right to due that to someone who doesn't know your going to trance them?
    Don't you need there permission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H'mm. Do I have the right?

      As much right as they have to break past my phone service provider's blocked callers list and criminally intrude upon my life with unwarranted timewasting cold calls to hawk fraudulent or nonexistent products, you mean? :)

      Any troll who breaks the law by spamming will have to take their chances. And giving them a five minute nap on duty and forgetting that they called me is about the worst I would do to them.

      Delete
  2. Now that you stated, I think I agree with you.

    I would be very interested on how you did it.

    I would like to try it on my friend who I hypnotize .

    and see if I can get her under with out her knowing

    I am doing it. She loves to be hypnotize. I do it

    on the phone all the time to her. But she knows I am

    going to do it. It would be nice to surprise her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best advice I can give is to contact me directly. There are links on my blog to my email address. I recommend that we talk.

      Delete
    2. The page here at http://hypnotic-erotic.blogspot.com/2013/03/contacting-me.html has the email link you need.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I would love to know this too. Covert techniques -- the ultimate in naughtiness. Of course, using them responsibly and not exploitively is key.

    ReplyDelete