2013-04-01

Clients

I always feel elated when I get a new client dropping in on me for the first time, wanting to be tranced.


In contrast, I always feel like shit when they disappear off the face of the earth and stop responding to my emails. I always think it's personal - that I've somehow pissed them off.


I think you need to know my policies regards this site and your involvement in it.


Your Fun Is My Fun.


This is probably the most important bit. My fun is making sure you have fun. If you like getting tranced, this is the place to be. If you get turned on by others being tranced, likewise. The point of this site is for you, the readers, the potential and actual clients, to have fun.


Your Space Is Sacred.


There is a line that I generally do not cross, and that is your private life. I might throw you scripts that tickle and tease, enchant and entrance; but in the end, you get to go home to your own life and loved ones.


What happens in the session stays in the session.


Your Consent Cannot Be Taken.


I can't stress this enough. You can only be tranced freely, and of your own free will. I have never heard of a tist able to put someone into a trance that was unwilling. Your mind generally has your best interests at heart; and even the deepest trance is easily shaken off if your mind decides that you are being commanded to do something you do not want to do, like a non-smoker being commanded to light up cigarettes or a straight woman being commanded to kiss another woman to whom she is not attracted.


I just thought I might as well set out my colours here, to let you know that I'm here so you can have fun, explore your mind, expose your desires and enjoy guilt-free expressions of shared pleasure. Life is jaded enough. Here's a place where you can enjoy something at face value, with no strings attached.


And now, enjoy the site. I recommend starting in The Garden. Other highlights include The Tower, the Underground or even the Girl Next Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment