2012-08-14

Following My Scripts and Letting Go

It doesn't matter if you're skeptical about hypnosis. If you don't like that an article of mine is a script, move on and read something else that isn't.

Since some of these articles on this blog are either discussions on hypnosis, or they are scripts for you to follow through, or they're articles I've placed here to turn on clients I've tranced and directed to, say, this post, or this popular post, or even to this post or this post, they are all here for your enjoyment and delight. Entertainment. Nothing more.

The only thing I really ask of you, my clients and potential clients, is to release your fears and doubts, read the scripts, play back the sound files and just let go.

Your unconscious minds will take care of the rest. Have a good trip. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment