2012-07-29

Hypnotic Sense Control

I've successfully given sensory instructions to clients in trance states, giving them sense impressions both in and out of trance that feel just as real as the real thing.

In one session, I conditioned my client to feel unusually hot; that her body was sweltering, and that the only way to get cool again was by removing her clothes.

One at a time.

The session was intense. When I brought her out of trance, she could not get cool. First, her jacket came off, and a few minutes later her blouse. She sat in the chair facing me with her blouse and jacket draped across the arm of her chair, her slacks still on but wearing a bra on. We talked about what she expected from hypnosis, while fanning herself. She was roasting. There was a genuine sweat on her body, and her face was flushed; though I expect part of that was due to her being half topless in front of me.

And still, she could not get cool. Kicking off her shoes provided a little respite, but she was baking; so she then took the radical action of removing her slacks, leaving her sitting in the chair in her underwear, still roasting.

With some gentle coaxing, I persuaded her to eventually go all the way; first topless, and then completely naked. It was only when she was completely naked that her body temperature began to return to normal, and we could move on to the rest of the session.

In another session with a different client, I tied the sensations of her right index finger to her clitoris. Whatever she felt with her finger, it would be as if it was happening to her clitoris. I advised her to lick her finger very slowly along ts length, with just the tip of the tongue.

And then blow on it.

Even outside the sessions, I caught a client of mine with a few interesting suggestions. I suggested that the seat she was sitting on was vibrating gently, giving her as much pleasure as a real vibrator. Throughout our conversation, she seemed a little ... distracted.

With the right sensory cues and a little real world application, I can make you taste strawberries and chocolate on your dry, bare finger; give you a phantom sensation of being kissed on the nape of your neck; make you feel cold; make you feel warm; I could make you feel that there is a presence right behind you, kissing your shoulder. By tying your navel in to every erogenous zone in your body, I can stimulate your whole body by just licking your belly button.

The human brain is an amazing thing. And with a little cooperation from the unconscious mind, a good hypnotist can take advantage of the way your mind processes sensations to create an entrancing experience that feels as real, authentic, sensual and sexy as the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment