2012-04-15

Working On A New Script

I've had an idea for a new script which I will try out very soon.

I've already had some really good success with a simpler version of this script, which basically made my subject feel incredibly euphoric whenever I used a trigger phrase.

Basically, I made my subject begin to laugh uncontrollably when I used the trigger. Everything seemed hilarious, and the more she laughed the more she wanted to laugh, and the funnier things got.

With this refined version, I will sit my subject down in front of a vent, and tell her that laughing gas has started to come through that vent, blowing across her face.

I aim to see how high I can make my subject. Now since she has a gas fetish like me, I hope that this script will get her very high indeed.

If this works, I'll make more scripts available to subjects, based on the things that turn them on. Will the smell of fish and chips do the trick for you? You will smell fish and chips. Does getting into a bath make you hot? My script will make you feel like you just slipped into a lovely warm soapy bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment