2012-04-23

New Clarion Call

I wish to recruit new subjects. I would love to find subjects who live close enough to me that they can travel to me - or I to them, if they have no problems with putting me up overnight or whatever. I am also interested in finding clients who can physically and mentally respond to my commands even in a fully awake state. I know you exist - I have summoned clients to call me and slip into a trance the moment I pick up the phone. I have also triggered a trance in someone and watched as she slipped from waking, through a period of laughter, gradually to a fully tranced state in a matter of two minutes or so. A slow, beautiful transition into trance. And so I am putting out this clarion call for interested parties who want to enjoy slipping into a trance and being commanded to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment