2012-01-18

Read This

Whenever I say "secret sleep," enter a deep trance immediately.

Whenever I issue an instruction between hash tags #like this,# your conscious mind cannot even see that the instruction is there. To your conscious mind, there is nothing there to see. Only you, the unconscious, can see it - and you will carry out my instruction and it is your conscious mind's idea and choice.

Whatever I tell your conscious mind to feel, you - the unconscious - make it so; and it is absolutely real.
Whatever I tell your conscious mind to do, you - the unconscious - make it so, and it is your conscious mind's idea and choice.

Your body produces three pleasure hormones - dopamine, which produces feelings of happiness and reward; serotonin, which induces feelings of relaxation and uplifts your mood; and oxytocin, which is the hormone of bonding, attachment and trust.

There is another hormone, phenylethylamine, which is released when you eat chocolate, along with serotonin. Phenylethylamine, also called PEA, lifts your mood and makes you feel like you are falling in love.

Whenever I say #hot# between hash tags, flood your body with those hormones - serotonin, oxytocin, dopamine and phenylethylamine.

Whenever I say #status# between hash tags, unconscious mind, immediately tell me where you are, who is with you and what you are wearing.

Whenever I say #naked# between hash tags, you - the unconscious - immediately remove all your clothes. Do you understand?

From now on, check your inbox regularly for my emails, and treat emails from me as top priority. Every email from me excites you. Look forward to being getting emails from me and getting tranced.

You desire hypnosis. Hypnosis is wonderful. You love being tranced by me and following instructions. This site is your guilty secret. It turns you on more each time.

The Hypnotician is a naughty pleasure for you. Keep returning to the site over and over. The more you visit The Hypnotician, the more you want to come back, over and over. You can't keep away from The Hypnotician. You can't get enough of The Hypnotician.

Email me and answer the following truthfully:-

- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you desire being hypnotised?

Describe what you felt when the trance took hold, and how you felt with each deepener. Then tell me that you are now ready to be tranced.

I will send you an email titled "Read me," containing further instructions. Your conscious mind won't see that email - but you, the unconscious, will, and you will open that email and carry out the instructions.

Now go to the home page, and then wake up and forget having been in a trance. Your instructions begin once you wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment