2011-09-13

Hypnosis By File #speakgeek

As part of the "Speak Out With Your Geek Out" event, I thought I'd post on this blog tonight. A little thing called "Hypnosis By File."

How does this work?

It begins with a basic induction file, which I take the time to make bespoke for each client. I ask a few simple questions of everyone I want to trance. These include:-

1. The name you would prefer me to call you;

2. Your age - by law, I require subjects aged 18, or over or whatever your local age of consent if higher than 18 - I only do this with consenting adults;

3. Your locale - The state or city will do; I want to know what rough time zone you live in;

4. Whether or not you can make international phone calls through Skype or some such, which you can direct to a UK landline.

As a side note, I seriously need to get a new laptop, and make sure that it has Skype working properly and fully on it before I even buy it in the damned shop.

What do you do?

Entering a hypnotic trance does not require any particularly great effort. Rather, exactly the opposite. I design my files to make it so easy for you to just sit down, put on your iPod or MP3, and just veg out while listening to my voice coming in at you over your stereo headphones. I try to work with as little background noise as possible, taking advantage of the acoustics of my apartment to make the tape as clear as possible with as little need to edit it afterwards as possible.

And I strive to make your trance experience as quality as possible, so you can enjoy the pleasure of listening to my files over and over again.

It might take a few days for a new client to get his or her first induction - when I say "bespoke," I mean just that: every word I speak comes live, without cutting and pasting from other induction files.

And you,for your part, only need do one thing. Send me an initial email to the following address:-

fiat_knox AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk.


Once you do receive the first induction file, you may choose to play it or not. You have the choice, always.

What do I NOT do?

- Humiliate you in front of others, or the general public.
- Make you do things you would not normally do.
- Create files to entrance unwitting third parties: consenting adults, remember?

As for what I do give to my subjects ... well, I could not surprise you if I told you everything, could I?

No comments:

Post a Comment