2018-12-26

How I Became The Hypnotician - Part 1

The author, hypnofur (whose tumblr is here, and whose mind control stories are listed here) described me as a "born hypnotist."

He's not far wrong.

From a very young age, you would have to focus more on the sound of my soft voice than others. Everyone else was taught to speak loudly and boldly, but my soft voice made you focus in on me more than most, and it was never long before you would be in the palm of my hand.

My normal conversations last thirty seconds or thereabouts. Rarely much longer, or else you start to find yourself just drawn in and hooked on hearing me speak.

So you can imagine that being the pattern of my life. But then, in the Nineties, things changed.

I began to embrace my hypnotic self and hypnotic abilities.

As a mature student, I enrolled in my local Uni. The first time I had to do a presentation, you can imagine how hooked you would be when I began to speak for a whole ten minutes.

So at that point, the interest in hypnosis among the student body began in earnest. There were trance sessions being held in the uni's Students' Union, until the uni clamped down on that and forced me to relocate my activities to some other venue.

Imagine it now. In the centre of town, there was a cramped little comic store, tucked into a corner of a small enclosed market. That store became a venue for every student who ever got tranced by me at uni. Students didn't go to that store to buy comics. They went there for me, and for my hypnosis.

This was the place where you would go to get tranced. And a lot of students did.

You know how good it feels to go into a trance. This was a place where you would go where you want to trance, and drop, more than anything.

I graduated in 1998; but the store remained open as a trancing hotspot for the college's students until 2002, when two things happened: the last of the students who had been with me in college graduated, and the partner of the store owner died, forcing the store owner to sell up and close the store.

That was a long, lean period for me, with no new students to trance. However, I did meet Miss G; and from that point on, I began a second, longer phase of sort-of apprenticeship.


No comments:

Post a Comment