2016-09-01

Erotic

I only had a short dream, but it was a hot one.

I was in a house, a visitor who'd popped in to see some friends. We'd been talking about the new building going up at the end of the road, and what it meant for the man of the house. It was a new laboratory, and - as the friend was a scientist - he had applied for, and obtained, an interview for a job in advance of the lab going live. The next door neighbour's wife had dropped in for a chat and to talk about the lab, too.

The institute was looking into behavioural sciences, psychology and similar fields of study. Human behaviour was its business.

And I had brought along a sample of that business - a subliminal sound file, which I'd set up to play in my holdall. I'd turned it on whilst we'd been talking, and the holdall was sitting there between us, broadcasting subliminal signals throughout the whole house.

It was having an effect. Both the neighbour and my friend were clearly feeling strong sexual arousal and attraction towards one another. I heard sounds from upstairs, and went out into the corridor.

At the top of the stairs was my friend's wife, a woman with short blonde hair. She was waiting for me, naked, a huge smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment