2012-08-16

A Fantasy - The Girl Next Door

This is based on an actual event that happened to me earlier this year. In real life, it ended with me gently waking her, making my way out the door and saying goodnight. Which is why we are still friends now.

The following account is what could have happened if I were ... a bit less scrupulous.



Her name is Tara. Tara Bowen. She lives a few doors away from me. I've known her since we met at a creative writing course a few years ago. We hit it off almost immediately. We share many common interests - writing, philosophy, history and so on. She is also interested in more esoteric subjects; and one of them is hypnosis.

Which was why she agreed to have me trance her, so she could try it out and see what it was about.

That first night, I placed her into a nice, deep trance. I let her drift in the light, warm and safe. I gave her a few lovely suggestions, and triggered them while she was conscious. It was very amusing for us both; and that night, we went our separate ways as usual.

However, I took the liberty of planting in her a deep trance trigger. If I said the word, she'd go straight back into a deep trance. I didn't think much about it. Just something I always do in my clients.

This night, we met once again for tea and biscuits as usual. We discussed the events which were important to us both, laughed at the new jokes we'd heard, and generally chewed the fat as we do.

And then, as the evening began to draw on, we retired to the kitchen to talk over a cup of coffee before I headed out home. I told her it was time for me to go, and she leaned in to give me a hug, as we always do.

And I whispered the trigger word in her ear as we embraced.

It was astonishing to see the transformation. It didn't happen the way you'd expect - eyes closed, body slumping, instantly tranced. No, this took time. Several minutes. She turned away from me, her hands fluttering around her chest, as I watched. She didn't speak, as the trance settled in. And then she turned to face me, as the trance set in fully, and as I watched her, she slowed down and came to a stop in front of me, her face bearing a fixed grin, her eyes empty, open.

I reached for her face, touching her cheek, her forehead, her hair. She did not move or react to the touching. She was in a trance, all right.

Now normally, this would be as far as I'd go. I'd slip her an instruction to invite me back the same time next week, or reinforce the deep trance trigger. But tonight was going to be different.

'Tara,' I said, 'here is your instruction. Your clothes are bothering you. Too tight in all the wrong places. Too itchy. You're going to go into your living room, now, and stand in the middle of the room, and the clothes will feel itchier and tighter there.'

Without another word, Tara wandered into her living room, facing the window across the room, struggling and shrugging in her clothes. I followed #follow my suggestions as if I was giving them to you# in after her, and watched as she stood in the centre of the room, plucking at her clothes.

'You have only one option,' I said. 'Your cardigan will have to come off.'

Tara undid the buttons of her cardigan. I went past her to stand in front of her, with her facing me, as she let it drop to the floor, a look of relief crossing her face.

'Your blouse is still annoying you,' I said. 'That, too. And when you've done that, your jeans.'

I watched as she slowly stripped off her blouse, revealing her bra, and dropped it to the floor. Her jeans came immediately after that, leaving her standing in the centre of the room fidgeting in her bra and panties.

I looked at her smooth, fine skin. Her body was fit, toned; she liked working out, and her vegetarian diet gave her skin a lovely glow.

'You are still fidgeting, Tara,' I said. 'You know what would help? Losing the clothes altogether.'

As I watched, Tara slipped off her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts, and slipped out of her panties. Now she stood in the centre of her living room, naked.

'That feels good,' I said. 'Now that you have got rid of those annoying clothes, and you're standing in the cool air with all that airflow cooling your skin, you feel so refreshed and happy.'

Tara's smile was beatific. She sighed with relief.

'You feel very, very happy,' I said. The smile increased. 'In fact, you feel like laughing.'

The smile became a chuckle.

'There's a faint chemical smell in the air,' I said. 'The urge to laugh is getting stronger. You are feeling a little dizzy.'

The chuckle deepened, and she began to stagger and shake her head.

'It's as if the room is filling with laughing gas,' I said, 'making you laugh. Everything is very funny,' I said. 'You cannot stop laughing.'

She was giggling, now, the laughter growing stronger.

'Go to the window. Stand in front of it, looking outside,' I said. With a whoop of laughter, she walked up to the window and stood in front of it, looking out, laughing like a drain, holding her sides.

'These feelings are changing,' I said. 'Turning into sexual arousal, mixed with the laughter.' Her face and body flushed, as between the guffaws Tara grew hot and horny as arousal built up. Her nipples grew erect. She continued to look out of the window, unconcerned.

'When I tell you to come,' I then said, 'you will orgasm, and you will feel the pleasure throughout your entire body.' I held it a moment, and said 'Come.' Tara's body shook with the pleasure of the orgasm. She gave a soft grunt of release.

'Come,' I said, softly, and again she came. 'Come.' Tara gasped as the pleasure rocked her whole body. I said 'come' a couple more times, just because. Each time I said 'come' her body twitched with ecstasy.

'And now the air in the window is clear,' I said. 'Blowing away the gas, and purifying the air. Your laughter is subsiding, and you are relaxing again. Just enjoying looking out of the window.'

I watched as Tara's laughter subsided, and enjoyed the sight of her standing, stark naked, in front of the window, staring out at the world.

I finished this session by cancelling the laughing gas instruction, telling her that her clothes no longer irritated her and that she could put them on, and - once she'd put her clothes on - she can come into the kitchen, where she would forget the last thirty minutes or so, and come back to her senses once I snap my fingers.

When I snapped my fingers, she blinked, looked at me and said 'What was I just saying?' I looked at her and just replied 'Nothing important. You were just saying that you'd like to come up to my place, next time.'

'That sounds nice,' Tara said, grinning #email me to ask if I can trance you#. 'Next week, maybe?'



If you liked this, email me with feedback. And/or requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment